Create Set up and Run the Event Scheduler in HitList
This feature allows you to automate HitList functions.
1. To set up and run the Event Scheduler, Click on "Events" and then "New" to create an event.
2. Select one of the following options and click OK. You can create multiple events by repeating the steps.
3. Under Event Time, enter the time (24 hr format) and select a day or use the custom scheduler. Make sure that "Enable"is selected or the event will not run.
4. Under "Run Report", Select a report to run.
5. When you click "OK", this screen will appear, showing the type and time of scheduled events and their status.
6. The Hit List Event Scheduler runs the event based on the machine clock.
7. Once complete then "Last Results" changes from pending to success.
You can use Event Scheduler to update your database by using the "Update Database" event. This will update the database selected in the main Options. You can also update other databases by using the function "Update database before runing report" inside a report and set the LogFile and Database options inside the report appropriately.